- Pork steak of about 150 g each 1 pce
- Mid mustard 5 g
- Dried fruit (plums, pears or apples), cut into small pieces 2 g
- Spring onions, cut into rings 0.25 pce
- Gruyère cheese cut into slices 50 g
- Sprig of rosemary (leaves) 0.25
- Ground pepper
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Spread mustard on the steaks on all sides and season with salt and pepper.
Place the barbecue pan on the grid and preheat. Heat the oil lightly in the pan and fry the steaks for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Distribute the dried fruit and onion rings on the steaks, cover with cheese slices and bake at about 200 °C with the lid closed, until the cheese has melted lightly. Add the herbs and season with some pepper.
Some Raclette cheese can also be used instead of Gruyère.
Open & Closed
5 minutes at a medium setting with the lid closed