- Medium-sized pear, cut into cubes (around 100 g) 0.25 Stück
- Grapes, halved and with pips removed 3 pce
- Croutons (sliced bread or pieces of French bread cut into small cubes) 6.25 pce
- Butter 7.5 g
- Autumn lettuce (Iceberg, Edivien, Cicorino Rosso) 60 g
- Vinegar 30 g
- Mustard, medium-hot 15 g
- Honey 10 g
- Olive oil with tangerines 40 g
- Ground pepper
Chop the slices or pieces of bread into small cubes. Wash the lettuce, shred and divide over the plates. Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together thoroughly.
Melt the butter in the pre-heated flavouring pan. Add the croutons and gently sauté until golden-brown. Remove the croutons. Add the pieces of grapes and pears to the pan and cook for around 3 to 4 minutes. Return the croutons to the pan and continue to sauté gently. Remove from the barbecue, scatter over the lettuce and drizzle with the salad dressing.
EASY FLIP - Indirect heat
5 minutes at a medium setting with the lid closed