DAVOS 570 G PRO 50MBAR
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||105 X 69.5 X 114 CM|
|Working height:||94.0 cm|
|Grill surface:||570 mm|
|Burner capacity:||8.5 kW|
This gas kettle barbecue impresses with its clear lines and modern design. The matt black powder-coated steel cladding gives the premium barbecue a robust and stylish appearance that will coordinate ideally in any outdoor space.
A solid aluminium-cast iron hinge creates a premium feel when opening and closing the barbecue. The innovative funnel system with the Gourmet Burner Technology allows continuous temperature adjustment from 80 to 360 degrees. This even heat distribution ensures a consistent temperature over the entire barbecue and on the grid.
From simmering at 80 degrees to low & slow cooking at 110 to 130 degrees or crispy pizza at up to 360 degrees, everything is possible. There is no need to turn food on the grill. If you want to really turn up the temperature for the barbecue wok or griddle plate, simply rotate the funnel to the volcano position. The heat is then concentrated at up to 500 degrees.
OUTDOORCHEF’s proprietary Gas Safety System protects the burners ideally from wind and weather. If a burner is extinguished by the wind, it automatically reignites to prevent any escaping gas.
The large side shelf is big enough to hold plates and barbecue accessories. It can be quickly reduced in size when the barbecue is not in use. The gas kettle barbecue has two large rubberised wheels for easy manoeuvring on any surface.
Exclusive system components and extensions provide individual options.
More information Less information
- From 0°C to 360°C in 10 minutes
- Even heat distribution
- No harmful grease flare-ups
- Easy to clean
- Juicy meat that doesn’t need to be turned
- More time for the guests
- Intensive direct heat in excess of 500°C
- Perfect for OUTDOORCHEF accessories, such as the barbecue wok, cast-iron griddle plate or Plancha griddle plate
• Continuous, uninterrupted temperatures ranging from 80°–360°C
• Ability to slow roast or keep food warm at 80°C
• Perfect for low and slow barbecuing in temperatures ranging from 110°C–130°C
• Barbecuing, cooking and baking; max. heat up to 360°C
• Flame Guard: Ignited burners are optimally protected against the weather and re-ignite automatically if extinguished by a strong wind
• Barbecuing is possible at very low temperatures, even in windy weather
• Prevents non-ignited gas from leaking out
• Safety Light: Proven safety that lights up. The safety light illuminates when the valve is open and the gas is escaping